Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday's Feast 113

Appetizer
What is your favorite herb or spice?


Since I'm into spicy foods, I love black and chili peppers. I also like my adobo to be very garlic-ky.


Soup
Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time.


Actually, I heard that song yesterday. I was actually deliberately avoiding hearing that song [the title of which I won’t bother to mention!] because, well, long story. I didn’t really answer the question, did I?


Salad
If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things would there be?


I stopped at 10. Thinking about the things I need to do is giving me the headache...


Main Course
Tell something interesting about one of your family members (nothing scandalous, please, just something unique).

It’s really not that unique – but my eldest brother doesn’t like to be called “daddy” or “tatay” by his son. His son [my nephew] calls him by his first name. Also, my brother likes to download sports theme/pump up songs and wrestling entrance themes to his mp3 player. Probably his way of motivating himself hahaha!

Dessert
What's the latest you've ever stayed awake?


I had watched a rock gig that lasted until about past 3am – and I had to go to the office in a few hours! I also used to have insomnia so I’m no stranger to staying awake for very long hours and in some instance had to go to school without some sleep. Yep, definitely unhealthy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your feast with us

Caylynn said...

Nice appetizer. :) Interesting main course.

Have a great Friday. :)

Wystful1 said...

nice feast.
Mine's served.
Happy Friday