Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday's Feast 111

Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?

I’m currently tuned in to my iPod and the last song that played was “Tao Po” by The Youth. The Youth is one of the major bands during the 90’s OPM rock band explosion, though I can’t recall if “Tao Po” was a big hit back then. I'm sure it was not as big as their hit song "Multo Sa Paningin".


Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?

Powerbooks. That damn store puts curse to anyone who goes there, afflicting them with the insatiable desire to buy books. I swear, the books smell enchantingly irresistable because those were spiked with potions. Don’t go there, ever.


Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?

Ehem. About 8? =p


Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?

Tags from shirts, calling cards, anything as long as it isn’t thick. Mostly I just commit to memory the page number.


Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't.

The thing is, I’m the one who doesn’t like food that most people like. Although I remember one instance when someone thought it weird that I eat chicharon or kropek together with rice.

No comments: